- Size Guide
- Additional information
Precise machining allows accurate reloading by offering easier adjustments, better alignment and smooth functioning. With one of the finest internal finishes in the industry, the Hornady .243 Seater Die 6MM ARC provides a lifetime of reloading. Theyre so well crafted that theyre guaranteed never to break or wear out from normal use.
- Seater adjustment screw easily adjusts for bullet seating depths; O-ring provides necessary tension making fine adjustments easier, die set in place
- Sure-Loc lock rings clamp around the entire die applying constant pressure to hold the ring in place
- Locking retainer ring removes in seconds for easy disassembly and cleaning of the die
- Seating system holds the bullet, the case neck and the seating stem in perfect alignment in the sleeve BEFORE the bullet enters the neck of the case
- Locking screw tightens the ring without coming into contact with the threads, eliminating possible damage from pliers
- System includes a floating bullet alignment sleeve, a floating steel seating stem and a built-in crimper for benchrest precision
- Bullets are aligned in the sleeve as they enter the die for optimum seating and enhanced accuracy
Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injury. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure.