- Size Guide
- Additional information
The GPS TACTICAL Loaded Bugout Backpack is designed to offer a practical place to store your readiness gear. It comes equipped with 2 modular handgun retention systems and dual magazine pockets in a compartment with lockable zippers. This Loaded Bugout Backpack includes a 4.5 inch fixed blade survival knife, a 3 function adjustable beam flashlight, a stainless steel multifunction tool, and a lensatic compass. The backpack is large enough to hold these items along with essentials of your own such as a first aid kit; prepare for emergencies by keeping your Bugout Backpack close at hand in your vehicle, shelter, or home. The backpack features the Visual I.D. Storage System with clearly marked pockets for earplugs, safety glasses, flashlight, knife, and navigation equipment. The Loaded Bugout Backpack also includes a pull out rain cover to protect your gear during rainy weather. The backpack exterior is made with 1000D heavy-duty polyester and treated with DuPont Teflon stain resistant fabric protectant and features MOLLE webbing so you can add accessories to the backpacks exterior. The Loaded Bugout Bag provides an efficient emergency gear storage option so you can be prepared for emergencies such as natural disasters.
- This bugout backpack features lockable 2 modular handgun retention systems and dual magazine pockets
- Includes a 4.5 inch fixed blade knife, 3 function adjustable beam flashlight, stainless steel multifunction tool, and a lensatic compass
- Features an icon patch Visual I.D. Storage System for quick and efficient accessory organization and identification
- Equipped with a pull out rain cover and self-tracking YKK lockable zippers for additional security
- Made with a 1000D polyester exterior treated with DuPont Teflon fabric protectant; features MOLLE webbing
WARNING – This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethyl-hexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.