- Size Guide
- Additional information
The GPS: Wild About Shooting Large Range Bag is a practical option for handgun and long gun shooters. This range bag features the Visual I.D. Storage System with clearly marked pockets for ear plugs, shooting safety glasses, shooting targets, ear muffs, binoculars, and more. This range bag is equipped with lift ports on each end that allow you to maneuver the bag more easily. Features padded walls and bottom to protect firearms when traveling to and from the range. The shoulder strap is reinforced with metal hardware to increase the durability of this bags hands-free carry option. The Large Range Bag also features lockable heavy-duty zippers that allow for secure, legal transport of your firearms. The front pocket is equipped with specialized magazine pockets, a zippered pouch, and elastics for holding a cleaning rod and gun cleaner spray. The back pocket features 2 large and 2 small ammo dump cups with a hook and loop backing that allow for ammo sorting or saving brass casings for reloading. The wide U-shaped top opening offers easy access to the range bags contents such as large ammo boxes. The Large Range Bag offers generous storage space for your ammo, handguns, and other shooting accessories in a durable, secure transport option.
- Soft sided range bag offers generous storage space for handguns, ammo, and shooting accessories; padded walls and bottom
- Features an icon patch Visual I.D. Storage System for quick and efficient accessory organization and identification
- Front pocket is equipped with specialized magazine pockets and elastics for a cleaning rod and gun cleaner spray
- Back pocket is equipped with 2 large and 2 small ammo dump cups with hook and loop attachments for ammo sorting
- The hands-free shoulder strap is reinforced with durable metal; ends of the bag are equipped with lifting ports; lockable heavy-duty zippers
WARNING – This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethyl-hexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.