- Size Guide
- Additional information
The Mec-Gar 1911 .45 ACP 8rd Anti-Friction Match Grade Magazine features an increased capacity of 8 rounds with a heat treated carbon steel tube. The floorplate is designed to fit into competition boxes and slides on from the rear to prevent it from popping off when the magazine is dropped and fits funneled magazine wells. It features a lubricated nylon polymer follower with a metal insert where the slide stop activates to properly align all types of ammunition for the most reliable feeding. The spring is manufactured from higher tensile music wire with a drawn phosphate coating for easier coiling properties and longer service life. The anti-friction coating eases loading and helps reduce malfunctions.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Increased capacity of 8-rounds
- Carbon Steel or 17-7 PH Stainless Steel tube
- Internal components are linked together to offer easy disassembly and reassembly
- Lubricated nylon polymer follower with metal insert where the slide stop activates properly aligns all types of ammunition for most reliable feeding.
- Spring is manufactured from from higher tensile music wire with a drawn phosphate coating for easier coiling properties and longer service life
- Redesigned high impact polymer removable butt-plate is tapered to to fit funneled mag wells