- Size Guide
- Additional information
The GPS: Wild About Shooting Firearm Trigger Scale allows you to check the pull weight of your firearm trigger yourself. Compatible with pistols, revolvers, rifles, and shotguns. This tool checks the trigger pull weight in quarter pound increments from 0 to 11 pounds, allowing you to determine how much you want to adjust your firearms trigger pull weight. The Firearm Trigger Scale has an anodized aluminum body with a curved stainless steel trigger pull. The handle is rubber dipped to prevent scratching your firearms and can be configured for right or left handed users. The Firearm Trigger Scale will give you an accurate reading of the trigger pull weight of your firearms without needing to visit a gunsmith.
- Can be configured for right or left handed users; checks trigger pull weight
- Made with an anodized aluminum body and a stainless steel trigger pull
- Measures trigger pull weights from 0 to 11 pounds in 1/4 pound increments
- The rubber dipped handle prevents scratches on your firearms
- Compatible for use with pistols, revolvers, rifles, and shotguns
WARNING – This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethyl-hexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.