- Size Guide
- Additional information
Howard Leight by Honeywell Vapor II Sharp-Shooter Shooting Glasses feature an optical-grade, polycarbonate lens that is ideal for most indoor or outdoor shooting environments. Made with a 9-base lens, these shooting glasses provide a 180 degree field of vision for enhanced peripheral viewing. The Fog-Ban anti-fog coating enhances safety and performance when venturing into humid environments. Designed for all-day comfort, these safety glasses feature a lightweight nylon frame, casual sport temples and a soft nose bridge that sit lightly on the face. The wraparound frame ensures a secure fit, and the clear lens is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. All Howard Leight safety eyewear and earmuffs are compatible for use with each other.
- Optical grade, 9-base wraparound polycarbonate lens provides 180 degree field of vision
- Fog-Ban Anti-Fog coating minimizes fogging to enhance safety and provide better aiming on the range or in the field
- Sport temples deliver secure, comfortable fit and soft nose bridge conforms to various nose shapes and sizes; Lightweight frame
- Amber lens tint can enhance contrast in low light shooting environments
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (High Impact) and is certified to the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard; 99.9 percent UV protection