- Size Guide
- Additional information
The PahaQue Bear Creek Footprint for the Solo Tent adds an extra layer of protection between your tent and the ground, reducing or eliminating damage to the tent floor fabric from rocks and other objects. If your adventures see you traveling through rough terrain, or even if you roll around a lot while you sleep, you will greatly benefit from a tent footprint. Even campers who set up 20 feet from the car will see longer life and better performance from their equipment by using a tent footprint. The Bear Creek Footprint protects you as well as your tent by providing a waterproof barrier between the tent floor and wet ground. The heavy duty waterproofing is applied to the 210D polyester oxford fabric for rugged durability. The footprint is designed to fit the Bear Creek Solo backpacking tent and measures 79 by 30 inches. Corner webbing helps to adjust for a custom fit and the included ground stakes lock the footprint in place. The PahaQue Bear Creek Footprint provides the protection you need to keep your gear in top condition for years to come.
- Constructed with 210D oxford nylon for rugged durability and tear resistance to protect your gear and eliminate damage from rocks or abrasion
- Backed by heavy duty waterproof coating to keep you and your equipment dry throughout the night by providing a barrier between you and the ground-water
- Footprint measures 79 inches long and 30 inches wide; Corner webbing helps to adjust and ensures you achieve the ideal, custom fit
- Use the 4 included ground stakes to lock the footprint in place, so it wont shift while you move in your sleep or be outside affected by outside forces
- Optimized to ideally fit the Bear Creek Solo tent, but it will work just as well with similarly sized tents from any manufacturer