- Size Guide
- Additional information
The Osage River Camp Cot with Pocket and Cupholder will ensure you can relax on your camping trip with its user-friendly setup and portability. The cot is designed to be extra wide and long to accommodate a range of camping enthusiasts. Measures 28 inches wide, 75 inches long, and 18.5 inches high. The Camp Cot is engineered with heavy duty tubular carbon steel legs that can support up to 300 pounds. Set the cot on flat, even ground and press down on the 4 frame joints directly above the vertical support legs to lock it in the open position. Turn the cot on its side and tap the locked frame joints directly above all four vertical support legs to loosen the securely locked joints, and then pull the frame cords to fully collapse the cot into its folded position. The legs are arranged in an innovative X frame pattern to allow for this easy set up and pack down method. The cot legs also feature a powder coat finish and flat plastic feet to prevent the cot from sinking in soft soils or puncturing the tent floor. To pack the camping cot, place it legs first in the included carry bag and use the draw cord to close the bag so you can travel onward to your next adventure. The cot is lightweight and weighs 13 pounds including its carry bag; its packed size is 5 inches long by 8 inches wide by 40 inches high. The Camp Cot is equipped with heavy duty 600D PVC coated polyester; this fabric helps prevent moisture buildup and mildew in wet weather conditions. With a slightly elevated headrest, you can use the cot with or without a pillow. Osage River has upgraded this Camp Cot with an attached side pocket that features 3 compartments: one for a cell phone, a mesh outer pocket for easy visibility, and another for items such as a novel or flashlight. An elastic cupholder ensures that your drinks stay secure while sitting by the campfire, sleeping, or relaxing by the pool. The Camp Cot with Pocket provides an easy-to use portable sleep solution for camping trips and houseguests.
- This lightweight camping cot is designed with tubular carbon steel legs that can support up to 300 pounds; flat plastic feet prevent the cot from sinking in soft soils; comes with a carry bag
- Open cot dimensions are 28 inches wide, 75 inches long, and 18.5 inches high so you can sleep comfortably on your side or back; elevated headrest ensures comfort with or without a pillow
- Constructed with heavy duty 600D PVC coated polyester to help prevent moisture buildup in wet weather conditions; its packed size is slightly larger than a camp chair; weighs 13 pounds
- Easy to use; open by pressing down on the 4 frame joints to lock them in position; close by loosening the same joints while the cot is on its side and pulling the frame cords to fold the legs
- Features an elastic cupholder and a side pocket with 3 compartments including a phone pocket, high visibility mesh and accessory pockets; use as a sleeping option for houseguests and sleepovers