- Size Guide
- Additional information
The Osage River Deluxe Cot makes any environment comfortable and relaxing. Kick back and enjoy life whether setting up down a trail, on a beach, in the backcountry, or backyard. The oversized design provides enhanced usability in a variety of scenarios such as sleeping outside, in a tent, or sitting by a campfire. Keep your drinks or water bottle close at hand and prevent spills with the included elastic cup holder designed to hold your drink tight, while a convenient pocket allows you to store other accessories. The deluxe cot sleep surface is extra wide at 31.5 inches and measures 79 inches long to comfortably accommodate most people; the slightly elevated headrest and built-in pillow help ensure you always wake up feeling rested. The Deluxe Cot is engineered with heavy-duty tubular carbon steel legs that can support up to 440 pounds, and the legs are arranged in an innovative X frame pattern to allow for easy setup and pack down. To set up the cot, simply set it on even ground and press down on the 4 frame joints directly above the vertical support legs. This will lock the cot in the open position. Turn the cot on its side and tap the securely locked frame joints directly above all four vertical support legs to loosen them; pull the frame cords to fully collapse the cot into its folded position. The cot legs also feature a powder coat finish and flat plastic feet to prevent the cot from sinking in soft soils or puncturing the tent floor. To pack the camping cot, place it legs first in the included carry bag and use the drawcord to close the bag. The cot is lightweight at a total of 20 pounds including its carry bag, and slightly larger than a foldable camping chair when packed. The Camp Cot is equipped with heavy-duty 600D PVC coated polyester; this fabric is waterproof and helps prevent moisture buildup and mildew in wet weather conditions. The Osage River Deluxe Cot takes comfort to a whole new level and helps you tame the great outdoors.
- Sturdy – Carbon steel legs can support up to 440 pounds, weighs just over 20 pounds; plastic feet protect the cot from sinking into soft ground or puncturing the tent floor
- Oversized – The deluxe cot is wider and longer than the standard at 31.5×79 inches; it stands 18.5 inches high and the packed size is only slightly larger than a camp chair
- Practical Features – Store extra gear in the handy accessories pocket while the elastic cupholder tightly secures your drink; the elevated headrest contains a built-in pillow
- Waterproof – Constructed with heavy duty 600D PVC coated polyester; this fabric is waterproof and helps prevent moisture buildup and mildew in wet weather conditions
- Simple – Open by pressing down on the 4 frame joints to lock them in position; close by loosening the joints while the cot is on its side and pulling the frame cords to fold the legs